Hybrid Worship Service Policy
From the Health Team and approved by Church Council: Hybrid Worship Service Policy
This will not look or feel like our usual close knit worship experience of pre-covid days. So much has been lost in terms of human interaction during the past year and a half. We can all pray for an end to this pandemic and a return to more of what we consider normal.
• Proof of vaccination is required to attend worship in-person. Vaccination records will be checked before the service starts the first time worship is attended in-person
We invite all who are not vaccinated to join us on Zoom. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7643282234
Meeting ID: 764 328 2234
To join by phone, dial the number, 1-312-626-6799
The login information can also be found in our bulletin.
• We ask that all remain masked while in person. If you have a performance mask you are welcome and encouraged to sing.
• We ask all visitors to complete our visitor’s card including phone number for use in contact tracing as needed.
• We ask everyone to social distance by staying 6 feet apart. Fortunately, our space lends itself to doing this with ease.
• We ask each person to bring their own communion elements from home or use our prepackaged elements as they choose. Communion is the 1st Sunday of the month.
• If you are feeling sick or ill or have a fever, please join us on Zoom. The login information is provided above.
• We will not approve other groups to use our space at this time per CDC guidelines.